Virtualization is an abstraction that presents applications and servers a storage view that is different from that of actual storage. That is, it increases server portability by creating virtual images of physical storage assets. Due to ignorance, many organizations adopt storage virtualization without actually implementing server virtualization. This is possible but comes at a cost of flexibility in both servers and storage.
- Complete virtualization reduces the management burden associated with storage and offers robust models for data center migration, backup and disaster recovery.
- It breaks the dependency on hardware by transforming physical servers into virtual machines.
- Maximizes server resources and provides unmatched flexibility, performance, and utilization.
- Improves application performance because it leads to dynamic load balancing and fast provisioning.
- Reduces your energy needs because the workload gets optimized and one setup can be utilized to host many.
To know more about our services, please feel free to contact us